F.O.B. Exception Guidelines and Procedures
1. All orders are F.O.B. pre-paid add-on Luling, TX.
2. A customer may only arrange his/her own shipping upon request, and approved in advance by management.
3. Customer arranged freight must be picked up within 72 hrs of notice by Elgi, otherwise product will be returned to stock and a re-stocking fee of 25% may be charged. This timeline begins once Elgi has provided weights and dimensions of packaged products to the customer.
4. Once consignment is turned over for pick up, Elgi assumes no liability including lost product, damaged goods or shortages from shipment.
5. Customer must request and confirm their shipping arrangement with a signature on their order confirmation. Any deviation from this policy will constitute the order shipping F.O.B. add-on.
6. If freight is arranged by customer, freight/shipping companies must adhere to Elgi Rubber’s port hours when picking-up. Port hours are from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
7. If a customer has specified a freight line and wishes to ship via freight collect, approval must first come from management.